Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nerdy New Year

Here's my collage of hopes and aspirations for 2009 that I whipped up on New Year's Eve.

(click image to enlarge)

In 2008 everything on the collage that I created manifested in some form. So, before the year gets old, I'd like to suggest that you do some creative visioning of your own. To check out pointers on how to create your own collage and to view my collage from 2008, click here.

Why do creative visioning exercises, like collage making, work? What are some other modes of creative visioning?

Hearing your thoughts makes me happy!

6 comments:

Harlem Loves said...

love your collage there's a few things on there I'm definitely wanting for myself. I always start of the year with a list of wants too and it's definitely a bonus to be able to check things off when December comes around.

Life is Love said...

I think Vision boards are definitely an awesome way to set goals for yourself. It is inspiration. I need to think about doing one of these. Hope to see you soon!

creative cookie said...

Harlem, a bonus it is--it's so amazing to know that you're making strides towards your goals. I am curious to know one (or two) thing(s) that are on your list...:)

Life is Love--my dear cousin, you should totally do this activity...Shawn and the girls would love it too. Kamau, Asis, and I did it and us adults enjoyed it more than the kid...we're just to young at heart! I hope to see you soon too...

D. said...

thats such an amazing idea! i think i might give it a try!

The Depressed Yogi said...

Oh sweets, I love your collage!! And I'm so sad b/c i can't make it to the HTC Retreat in March. :-( So exciting that you're returning!

lela said...

I Love this!

About Creative Cookie

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
learn more at: thecreativecookie.net.