Thursday, December 18, 2008

...Making a List

The holiday countdown has begun! For me, it means I’ve started to buy and make gifts, schedule multi-city travel plans, and more. This morning while riding into Manhattan I began compiling a list of artful (and some practical) tasks that I hope to accomplish during my holiday vacation. If your life is anything like mine, completion typically relies on a plan. Below are some of the ideas that came to mind first.
  • Read a good book
  • Finish sewing shirt, skirt, and tote bag [+something new & fancy]
  • Decide on wedding details [date/location]
  • Shred, organize, file [make order for 2009]
  • Reconnect with old friends
  • Make a new collage
  • Relax
Wish me well!

What’s on your to-do or not-to-do list this holiday season?

2 comments:

kamauware said...

i need to start on my list too. thanks for the reminder and the post!

Life is Love said...

You can mark reconnect with old friend off... I found ya and I am sooo glad. And you are getting married?! So excited for you. Happy Holidays!

About Creative Cookie

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
learn more at: thecreativecookie.net.