Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Create What You Want

Taken from today's Daily OM. This was too good not to share:
...we can start right away, together: I am a creative being, using my energy to cocreate a wonderful world. I know that I create my experience of life from within, and as I do so, I also create ripples of energy around me that echo into the world. My positive thoughts gather together with the thoughts and prayers of others, and together we create enough positive energy to heal not only our own lives but the world we share. I am grateful for the ability to cocreate good in my life and in the world.
Wishing you an inspired and productive Wednesday.

3 comments:

Life is Love said...

Thank you for this post Lesley.

Anonymous said...

I also shared this on my blog (Reflections of a Gemini Artist)...thanks for sharing! :-)

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing...

About Creative Cookie

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
learn more at: thecreativecookie.net.