Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fashion Week :: TONI MATICEVSKI

The collection of Toni Maticevski, an Australian designer, is in my top three shows this fashion week. The way the pieces, set, and music worked together created a mix that was imaginative but haunting. Maticevski’s collection is full of interesting details like tie dye, bead work, hand painting, and feathers. The sound score included a track from Kanye's 8o8s and Heartbreak. What’s not to love?







I snapped this picture of the beautiful Solange Knowles before the show.

3 comments:

creative cookie said...

I forgot to mention the lighting was amazing as well...

Anonymous said...

do u have anymore pics from this show?

Melissa
mhottie10202@aol.com

creative cookie said...

Yes, I'll send them to you.

About Creative Cookie

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
learn more at: thecreativecookie.net.